An excellent opportunity to purchase a detached home within the heart of Ballyholme. Bellevue is a sought-after address due to its proximity to leading schools, wonderful beach, shops and amenities. The property which is in need of modernisation and renovation offers the purchaser endless possibilities to create a stunning family home. The current owners have carried out some works including gas central heating system, PVC soffits and fascia, some internal works and part converted roof space.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with 'Fire Fox' stove, kitchen/dining room with feature cast iron fireplace, bathroom with separate wc and three bedrooms and part converted roof space
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with the second floor being the part converted roof space.
Externally, a detached garage offers extra storage and is approached by a tarmac drive. To the front is a raised brick paviour and decorative pebbled area. To the rear is a raised deck area and lean-to utility area, tiered garden and brick paviour patio area.
All in all, this is a wonderful opportunity to create a beautiful family home in a sought-after area.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Sliding doors. Ceramic tile floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor. Under stair pluming in place for cloakroom wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.53m (13' 11" x 11' 7")
Feature fireplace with 'Fire Fox' stove, granite hearth and wood surround. Solid wood floor. Television point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.99m (18' 1" x 13' 1")
High and low level units. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for dish washer. Stainless steel oven. Gas hob. Solid wood work surfaces and drainer. Electric box. Ceramic tile floor. Open to Dining Area - Feature cast iron fireplace with ceramic tile hearth. Bespoke storage. Wooden flooring. Patio doors to raised deck area.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.24m x 2.18m (7' 4" x 7' 2")
Kitchen units with wooden work surfaces. Ceramic tile floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- UNDER STAIR:
- Plumbed for cloak room wc.
- Feature stained glass window. Stairs to roof space conversion.
- New low flush wc.
- White sanitary ware - pedestal wash hand basin and curved bath with mixer tap and hand held shower extension and electric shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Tiled walls. Hot press cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
Front aspect. Sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Rear aspect. Sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.24m x 1.98m (7' 4" x 6' 6")
Front aspect. Painted exposed floor boards.
- ROOF SPACE CONVERSION:
- 4.19m x 3.53m (13' 9" x 11' 7")
Part converted roof space. Eaves storage. 'Keylite' windows.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.15m x 3.28m (20' 2" x 10' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Wrought iron gates to tarmac drive. Tired area in brick paviour and decorative pebbles.
- Raised deck area with steps down to tired garden. Wooden side gate. Vertical board fencing. Fully enclosed. Garden in grass. Brick paviour steps to lower patio area in brick paviour. Outside socket.