A simply stunning period, town house located opposite Bangor marina. Dating back to the late19th Century the property was built by a well-known coal merchant of the time, Robert Neill. Grade B2 listed in recognition of its elegant facade and in particular its first floor oriel window and corbels. Impeccably and stylishly presented throughout the property retains much of its character and charm including marble fireplaces, decorative cornicing and panelled doors yet is a thoroughly modern home.
The property enjoys panoramic views over Bangor marina and harbour to Belfast Lough. Centrally located and of low maintenance the property will suit a wide variety of purchasers from those requiring a stylish holiday retreat to those with a busy lifestyle needing good accommodation with little upkeep.
Exuding charm and sophistication this is an opportunity to acquire a quality home with a history to match.
A thoroughly unique and unforgettable viewing experience. Viewing is strictly by appointment.
- VESTIBULE PORCH:
- Stone steps to painted hardwood entrance door. Ceramic tile floor. Corniced ceiling. Half glazed vestibule door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature decorative corbels, ceiling rose and corniced ceiling. Under-stair cloak cupboard. Ceramic tile floor. Stairs to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.28m (13' 9" x 10' 9")
Feature cast iron fireplace with limestone surround and granite hearth. Bay window with sliding sash windows. Television point. Electric cupboard. Open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
Wood laminate flooring. Door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 5.97m x 2.97m (19' 7" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units including glazed display cabinets. Laminate work surfaces. Recess for range cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Composite sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Storage cupboard with power and gas fired boiler. Door to rear yard.
- LANDING AND RETURN:
- Corniced ceiling.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.9m (9' 2" x 9' 6")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, wash hand basin on vanity unit with monobloc tap and corner panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower extension. Quadrant shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Rear aspect. Wood panelled window. Corniced ceiling.
- 5.03m x 4.44m (16' 6" x 14' 7")
Feature bay window with sliding sash windows offering sea views. Cast iron fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth. Decorative ceiling rose. Television point. Diamond tint eggshell paint.
- LANDING AND RETURNS:
- Corniced ceiling. Sky light on top landing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.36m x 2.97m (17' 7" x 9' 9")
Feature cast iron fireplace (chimney capped). Dual aspect. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 3.m (12' 7" x 9' 10")
Corniced ceiling rear aspect.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 4.62m (16' 8" x 15' 2")
Sliding sash window offering sea views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.63m (7' 1" x 5' 4")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant shower with 'Bristan' shower. Oak doors with frosted glass. Extractor fan. Ceramic tile floor.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- Fully enclosed. Outside tap. Gate access.