A well-appointed detached family home situated in the desirable residential area of The Mill Stream on the outskirts of Comber.
Andrews Memorial Primary School is a short walk away, whilst Comber's amenities including shops, cafes, bars, and leisure facilities are all close at hand. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns is convenient by car or public transport making this an ideal family home. For those who fly frequently 'George Best' Belfast City Airport is only twenty minutes away.
Internally, the flexible living accommodation comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms one of which is en suite, three reception rooms, ground floor WC, excellent kitchen/ding/snug area, utility room, and family bathroom.
Externally, a detached garage with a staircase to enhanced storage above is a great addition. The ample but manageable gardens offer excellent outside entertaining space and a safe environment for children to play.
The property further benefits from a dual, oil-fired, and stove heating system and double glazing.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Feature wooden floor. Telephone point. Corniced ceiling. Alarm control pad. Under-stair storage. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 5.11m x 3.68m (16'9" x 12'1")
- Feature inglenook fireplace with slate hearth and marble surround. 'Stanley' stove connected to heating. Wooden floor. Television point. Corniced ceiling.
- Family Room 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9" x 9'3")
- Wooden flooring. Television and telephone points.
- Kitchen/Dining/Snug 8.79m x 3.73m (28'10 x 12'3")
- Superb range of solid wood, high and low-level units with laminate work surfaces, and breakfast bar. Stainless steel gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tile walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to utility room. Dining area and snug - ceramic tile floor. Television points. Bespoke shelving and storage. Telephone point. Bay window. Dual aspect.
- Utility Room 2.01m x 1.68m (6'7" x 5'6")
- Belfast sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Heating control unit. Electric consumer unit. Ceramic tile floor.
- White sanitary ware - WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 3.71m (15'2" x 12'2")
- Feature vaulted cylinder. Front aspect. Telephone point. Television point. Door to en suite.
- En Suite 2.08m x 1.32m (6'10" x 4'4")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower. 'Velux' window. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.93m x 2.79m (16'2" x 9'2")
- Front aspect. Television point.
- Bedroom 3 4.27m x 2.82m (plus alcove) (14' x 9'3" (plus alco
- Rear aspect. Television point.
- Bedroom 4 3.61m x 2.79m (11'10" x 9'2")
- Rear aspect. Television point.
- Bathroom 2.97m x 1.88m (9'9" x 6'2")
- White suite - WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with side-mounted mixer tap and 'Mira' shower over. Extractor fan.
- Garage 5.66m x 3.58m (18'7" x 11'9")
- Up and over door, light, and power. Staircase to loft storage (18'1" x 9'1")
- Outside Front
- Garden in lawn with mature beds. Pebbled path. Tarmac drive. Paved path and steps to covered entrance.
- Outside Rear And Side
- Gardens in lawn. Paved patio, path, and steps. Mature hedging and planting. Low-level vertical board fencing. Two wooden side gates. Outside socket. Outside tap. Outside light. Oil-fired boiler housing. PVC Oil tank.