This superbly presented detached family home is situated in the popular 'Hadlow' development and will no doubt appeal to many. The property is presented as if new with all the snagging of a new build having being carried out by the current owner leaving the fortunate purchaser with nothing to do but set their furniture down and enjoy their new home. Ideally located on the Bangor side of Donaghadee commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards is convenient, whilst a short walk takes you to the centre of the bustling historic town of Donaghadee.
Internally, the property is of top specification well in excess of the standard with high quality materials and finishes throughout. The layout comprises entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and casual dining area, downstairs cloakroom/wc, three good sized bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and a modern contemporary bathroom.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn with a tarmac drive supplying off street parking for several cars. A fully enclosed rear garden also in lawn is complimented by stone paving and offers a safe environment for children to play or outside entertaining.
An opportunity to jump the queue so why wait and purchase this 'as new' property now. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door. Telephone point. High gloss floor tiles. Stairs top first floor.
- 4.29m x 3.76m (14' 1" x 12' 4")
Feature polished marble fireplace and granite hearth with electric fire inset. Square bay window. Television point. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- 5.03m x 3.53m (16' 6" x 11' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level, soft close units with granite work surfaces and upstands. Feature under unit strip lighting. Gas hob with integrated extractor over and stainless steel oven under. Glass splash back. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and granite drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Heating control unit. Under stair utility with electric box and extractor fan. Casual dining area. French doors to rear garden. High gloss tile floor.
- CLOAK ROOM W/C:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Extractor fan. High gloss floor tiles.
- Roof space access. Shelved linen closet
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.67m (14' 3" x 8' 9")
Front aspect. Television point. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tiled shower cubicle. Tiled splash back with mirror inset. Chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.26m (11' 11" x 7' 5")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- 3.23m x 1.6m (10' 7" x 5' 3")
Modern white suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and curved panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn. Paved path. Tarmac drive. Decorative pebbled beds. Hedging.
- Garden in lawn. Fully enclosed. Vertical board fencing and two side gates. Outside tap. Outside light.