An excellent semi-detached, family home located in Enler Gardens, Comber. Situated within walking distance of Comber's bustling town centre, Nendrum College and Comber Primary School. The property is convenient to transport routes, with commuting to Belfast taking thirty minutes whilst the City Airport is only a twenty minute drive away. The property enjoys views over the Enler River towards rolling countryside; this coupled with its residential location makes it an ideal place for family living.
Internally, the property consists of a bright living room, dining area, modern kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor with three good sized bedrooms and a recently refurbished bathroom on the first floor.
Externally, the front garden is laid in low maintenance decorative pebbles. A concrete drive is accessed via metal gates. The south west facing rear garden is fully enclosed providing an excellent entertaining space and safe area for children to play. A longer than average garage completes this superb property.
An excellent home in a popular location. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair storage/electric cupboard. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.33m (14' 3" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with granite hearth and painted wood surround. Open fire with back boiler supplying hot water. Floor to ceiling window. Wooden floor. Television point. Open to Dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
Wooden flooring. Door to kitchen. Door to conservatory.
- 3.68m x 2.41m (12' 1" x 7' 11")
High and low level, 'Shaker' style units with laminate work surfaces. Integrated extractor fan. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Tiled splash back. Linoleum flooring. Door to rear garden.
- 2.77m x 2.69m (9' 1" x 8' 10")
South west facing. Door to rear garden.
- Roof space access via a 'Slingsby' type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.28m (14' 2" x 10' 9")
Front aspect with rural views. Sliding mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.77m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
Rear aspect with views over river.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.16m (8' 11" x 7' 1")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- 2.41m x 1.85m (7' 11" x 6' 1")
Recently upgraded. White suite comprising - wc, wash hand basin on vanity unit with chrome, waterfall mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over. Chrome heated towel rail. PVC cladding on walls. Extractor fan. Shelved hot press. Linoleum flooring.
- 6.43m x 2.39m (21' 1" x 7' 10")
Light and power. Plumbed for gas cooker. Oil Fired boiler. Outside tap.
- Red brick boundary wall. Low maintenance decorative pebbles. Vertical board fencing to side. Concrete drive. Metal gates. Paved path. Rural views.
- South West facing. Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Raised pebbled beds. Raised deck area with Gazebo included in sale. Outside light. PVC oil tank. Access to garage.