This attractive semi-detached property is located in a quiet residential area just off the Movilla Road, Newtownards and is close to schools, transport routes and amenities. Tastefully presented throughout this excellent family home is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
The property comprises entrance hall, living room and kitchen with dining area on the ground floor and three bedrooms and modern bathroom on the first floor.
Outside, there a tarmac drive to the front and side with a fully enclosed child-friendly garden to the rear.
The property further benefits from an oil fired central heating system and double glazing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring. Storage cupboard. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.02m (12' 2" x 9' 11")
Wooden flooring. Door to dining area. Television point.
- 5.66m x 3.15m (18' 7" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker with integrated extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling. Doors to rear gardens.
- Roof space access. Hot press cupboard with louvred doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
Rear aspect. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.82m (10' 10" x 9' 3")
Front aspect. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.26m (9' 0" x 7' 5")
- 2.34m x 1.75m (7' 8" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising- low flush w/c, wash-hand-basin on vanity unit, panelled bath with side mounted taps and shower over. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Tarmac drive and path. Well stocked beds.
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Decked area. Concrete patio. Rockery, mature shrubs and trees. Panel fencing. Outside tap. Outside light. Boiler to side.