A modern contemporary, semi-detached family home situated in the popular 'Lynn Hall' development that will appeal to a broad section of the market.
The fortunate purchaser of this superb property will have nothing to do but set their furniture down and enjoy their new home. Conveniently located on the outskirts of Bangor the property is close to amenities and transport routes with Belfast only a short commute away.
Internally, the property is of top specification with high-quality materials and finishes throughout. The layout comprises an entrance hall, bright living room, modern kitchen/dining, downstairs cloakroom/WC, three good-sized bedrooms, the main bedroom being en suite, and a modern contemporary family bathroom.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn with a tarmac drive supplying off-street parking. A fully enclosed rear garden also in lawn is complemented by stone paving and patio offering a safe environment for children to play or for outside entertaining.
An opportunity to purchase a quality property without the wait on a new build.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door. Ceramic tile floor. Alarm control unit. Telephone point.
- Living Room 4.78m x 4.24m (15'8" x 13'11")
- Feature square bay window. Wood laminate flooring. Television and telephone points. Thermostatic heating control.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.56m x 4.39m (max) (18'3 x 14'5" (max))
- Modern contemporary, high and low-level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing dryer. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Stainless steel gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Glass splashback. Concealed gas boiler. Dining area. Television point. French doors to rear garden. Ceramic tile floor.
- Cloak Room WC
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor.
- Shelved linen closet. Roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 4.29m x 3.20m (14'1" x 10'6")
- Rear aspect. Television and telephone points. Thermostatic heating control. Door to en suite shower room.
- En Suite Shower Room 3.18m x 1.17m (10'5" x 3'10")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tiled shower cubicle. Chrome, heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- Front aspect. Television point.
- Bedroom 3 4.42m x 2.29m (14'6" x 7'6")
- Front aspect. Television point. Currently utilised as a dressing room.
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.01m (plus recess) (8'5" x 6'7" (plus rec
- Modern white suite comprising - low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with monbloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled around the bath. Chrome, heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac drive. Garden in lawn. Wrought iron railings. Paved path and ramp to the front door. External light.
- Outside Rear
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn with slate beds.. Boundary wall with vertical board fencing. Wooden side gate. Outside tap. Outside light.
- Travelling from Newtownards take the first exit on the Rathgael roundabout, take the first left onto Lynn Hall Park, next left onto Lyn Hall Lane, follow the road round to the right and the property is on the right. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.