Hardwood front door. Feature bay window. Television and telephone points. Electric consumer unit. Kitchen - high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and floor level lighting. Solid plate electric hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated washer dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
Situated in the popular residential development of Linen Lane, this ground floor apartment offers modern living to those who are seeking low maintenance and conveniently located accommodation.
The apartment consists of living area open plan to a high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, one double bedroom and a modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. The property further benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazed windows, off street parking and small storage shed to the rear.
Interest is expected to be high, therefore early viewing is recommended.
- Boiler and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3.05m x 2.49m (10'0" x 8'2")
- Rear aspect. Television point.
- BATHROOM 1.98m x 1.85m (6'6" x 6'1")
- White suite - low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Storage shed and parking to rear. Paved path, pebbled beds and wrought iron railings with gate.
- From Balloo Road turn into Rathgill Parade, turn left onto Linen Crescent, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.