A superb four-bedroom end townhouse, offering extensive adaptable accommodation and private gardens, within the exclusive Groomsport House Road development.
Occupying an ideal location just a short stroll from Groomsport Village this landmark development sits right on the coast with direct access to the beach and delightful coastal walks. This substantial townhouse is undoubtedly one of the premier homes within Groomsport house. Combining spacious accommodation and private gardens within the delightful landscaped gardens including private tennis court.
Of particular note is the spacious open plan living-dining space with stone fireplace and uPVC doors to the rear gardens, separate kitchen with built-in appliances, 4 bedrooms including a ground floor double bedroom, ground floor shower room, and modern family bathroom with bath/shower above.
The property benefits from gas heating/LPG, uPVC double glazing, and quality flooring and decoration throughout. Externally, there are two allocated parking spaces, patio gardens to front and rear garden in mature lawn, patio, and garden room - offering a delightful private area to enjoy.
With adaptable spacious accommodation both inside and out Nos 39 represents a rare opportunity for a variety of buyers including the growing family, professional, or downsizer unwilling to compromise on space or location - Early socially responsible viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.28m x 3.28m (10'9 x 10'9)
- Excellent range of modern high and low-level units with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with oven and gas hob. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Front aspect.
- Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Shower Room 2.21m x 1.04m (7'3 x 3'5)
- White bathroom suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle., pedestal wash hand with vanity unit. Partially tiled floor. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.23m x 2.87m (10'7 x 9'5)
- Front aspect.
- Living/Dining 8.41m x 5.44m (27'7 x 17'10)
- Stone fireplace with real effect electric insert. uPvc doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 3 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3 x 10'7)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.68m (12'1 x 12'1)
- Side aspect.
- Bedroom 1 4.70m x 3.07m (15'5 x 10'1)
- Full-width built-in storage. Rear aspect.
- Family Bathroom 3.33m x 2.01m max (10'11 x 6'7 max)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps, paneled bath with shower above. Partially tiled walls. tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Front aspect.
- Outside Front
- Two allocated parking spaces. Victorian-style gates. Patio garden.
- Outside Rear
- Vertical panel fencing/gate. Granite-style path. Mature lawn. Brick paved patio. Garden room.
Service Fees approx £ 132 per month.
- Traveling to Groomsport from Bangor on the Donaghadee Road turn left immediately after the Donaghadee Road into Groomsport House Road.