A excellent end terrace property located just off Bangor ring roads. It is within walking distance of Springhill Shopping Centre and within close proximity of Bangor's amenities. Although dated in decor the property has been maintained beautifully over the years and will make an excellent family home for a first time buyer but would also represent an excellent investment with good rental return.
Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, living room, large kitchen/dining and family bathroom.
Externally to the front is a well-tended garden. The rear of the property is low maintenance, paved and fully enclosed.
Representing excellent value this property will generate good interest. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Under stair storage. Door to rear yard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.53m (13' 10" x 11' 7")
Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Feature fireplace.
- 4.22m x 4.17m (13' 10" x 13' 8")
Good range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for cooker. Wood laminate flooring. Downstairs wc.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - wc and wash hand basin.
- Over stair storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 2.62m (13' 11" x 8' 7")
Front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.49m (13' 11" x 8' 2")
Wood laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.67m (9' 2" x 8' 9")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Over stair storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Excellent garden in lawn. Path to front door. Well tended flower beds. Low level vertical board fencing.
- Paved rear yard. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap. Low step and hand rail. Access to rear via wooden gate. Excellent communal parking to rear.