An opportunity to acquire a sizable family home extending to approximately two thousand four hundred square feet, in the much sought after Killinchy area. Occupying an excellent site, the property, which is in need of some updating, has the potential to be someone's forever home. Situated close to Killinchy and the picturesque hamlet of Kilmood the property offers the potential of rural living at its very best. Right Rascals Private day nursery and Kilmood Playgroup are a short distance away with the renowned Killinchy Primary School having a bus pickup nearby. Balloo with its amenities is just over a mile away and from which buses service Down High, Strathearn, Bloomfield Collegiate, Regent House and Campbell College. Schools in East Belfast, Comber and Saintfield are also catered for. Commuting to Belfast takes only 30mins. Eateries such as Balloo House Bistro and fine dining restaurant, 'The Poachers Pocket' and 'OPO' (Old Post Office) are a few minutes' drive away.
Internally, the property offers spacious family accommodation, comprising entrance porch to hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, large utility, family snug, conservatory, four bedrooms with the master being en suite and family bathroom.
Externally, the property sits on approximately one third of an acre and boasts front side and rear gardens with mature planting including established apple, pear, plum, gooseberry and redcurrent trees. A spacious double garage with electric roller doors, light and power provides storage or the potential for someone to work from home.
We anticipate considerable interest in this property so view early to avoid disappointment. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side leaded side panels. Ceramic tile floor. Doors to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Access via 'Slingsby' style ladder to a partially floored roof space making ideal storage. Thermostatic heating control. Shelved hot press cupboard.
- 5.51m x 4.37m (18' 1" x 14' 4")
Feature bay window. Stone fireplace with quarry tile hearth and wooden mantle. Television point. Wood laminate flooring. Arch through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.68m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
Wood laminate flooring. Door to kitchen.
- 5.41m x 3.48m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level country style units with laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. 'Salus' heating system programmer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Steps down to snug. Door to utility large utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.02m (13' 1" x 9' 11")
Good range of low level units with wood block work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. Electric cupboard. Oil fired boiler. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden.
- 2.92m x 2.9m (9' 7" x 9' 6")
Raised open fire with stone fireplace, quarry tile hearth and wooden mantle. Television point. Sliding doors to conservatory.
- 3.18m x 2.92m (10' 5" x 9' 7")
White uPVC and double glazed. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.54m x 3.76m (18' 2" x 12' 4")
Rear aspect. Built in bedroom furniture. En suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Tiled shower cubicle. Half wood panelled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 4.22m (14' 0" x 13' 10")
Front aspect. Mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 3.23m (11' 11" x 10' 7")
- 3.61m x 2.41m (11' 10" x 7' 11")
White suite comprising - jacuzzi bath with chrome mixer tap with hand held telephone extension, wash hand basin on vanity unit and wc. Walk in shower. Non-slip flooring. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.15m x 5.84m (20' 2" x 19' 2")
Two electric roller doors. Light and power. Side door to garden.
- FRONT AND SIDE:
- Wrought iron gates, brick wall and gate pillars. Tarmac drive and extensive parking. Steps to front entrance. Garden in lawn with mature planting. D Rail fencing. Mature trees. Excellent painted, wooden shed. Concrete path.
- Raised garden sown in grass. Concrete ramp. PVC oil tank. Septic tank. mature planting. Outside tap. Outside lighting.