An excellent recently updated two bedroom mid terrace property that would make an ideal first home or investment property. Located on Railway Street, Comber the property is close to Andrews Memorial School and public transport routes. Commuting to Belfast takes thirty minutes. Amenities such as shops, bars, restaurants, coffee shops and leisure facilities are all within walking distance.
Internally the property comprises two bedrooms, lounge with open fire, recently upgraded fitted kitchen and shower room.
Externally, and to the front is a low maintenance paved yard with boundary wall and wooden gate. To the rear is a long garden in lawn and split level patio area.
Viewing by appointment only through Pinkertons Comber Branch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
Solid painted wood floor. Open fire with tile inset and painted wood surround. Under Stair storage. Door to kitchen. Television point. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.94m x 1.98m (12' 11" x 6' 6")
An excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work tops. Gas hob. Electric oven and grill. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Integrated extractor hood and fan. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. LED strip lighting. Door to rear garden.
- Access to floored roof space via metal folding ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 2.62m (10' 2" x 8' 7")
Front aspect. Built in wardrobe with wooden louvre doors. Television point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.24m x 2.06m (7' 4" x 6' 9")
Rear aspect. Currently utilised as a home office.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- New white sanitary ware - low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Part tiled walls.
- Entrance gate. Boundary wall. Low maintenance paving.
- Paved area at rear door. Right of way. Lower paved patio. Upper paved patio. Long garden in lawn. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Outside light.