This three-bedroom semi-detached property would make a perfect first-time home or buy-to-let investment. Comber Primary School and Nendrum College are both a short walk away, whilst Combers amenities including shops, cafes, bars and leisure facilities are all close at hand. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier by car or public transport.
Internally, the property consists of a bright living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, three well-proportioned bedrooms and first floor bathroom with white suite.
Externally, an excellent drive leads to a detached garage and a low maintenance rear yard with patio area.
The property is further enhanced by an oil-fired central heating system and double glazing.
Sure to be a popular property. To discuss a socially responsible viewing please contact Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tile floor. Electric consumer unit. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.22m x 4.11m (13' 10" x 13' 6")
Feature red brick fireplace with sleeper mantle, tile hearth and stove inset. Television point. Bespoke shelving. Under stair storage.
- 2.82m x 2.49m (9' 3" x 8' 2")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Open to dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.54m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
Ceramic tile floor. Television point. Patio doors to rear garden
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.62m (14' 5" x 8' 7")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Built -in wardrobe. Hot press. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.67m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.44m (9' 11" x 8' 0")
Front aspect. Built-in wardrobe.
- 2.03m x 1.73m (6' 8" x 5' 8")
White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with 'Aqualisa' shower over. Fully tiled. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Chrome, heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- 7.06m x 2.77m (23' 2" x 9' 1")
Light and power. Wooden entrance and side doors. Wash hand basin. Oil fired boiler. Concrete floor.
- Drive way to garage. Raised with low maintenance. Barked and slate beds. Paved path.
- Low maintenance. Decorative pebbles. Steps to paved patio area. Raised sleeper beds. Wooden side and rear gates. PVC oil tank. Vertical board fencing. Outside taps. Outside light.