Ballyholme Esplanade is without doubt one of Bangor's most sought-after and prestigious addresses. This substantial mid-terrace offers the purchaser an opportunity to create a home of distinction and character. The uninterrupted panoramic views over Ballyholme Bay to Belfast Lough, towards the Irish Sea coupled with the sound of waves lapping on the shore provide a calmness that can only be felt living so close to the sea. There is convenience on offer too with vibrant Ballyholme Village a short stroll away. Belfast can be reached in thirty minutes by road or rail making this an excellent proposition for a successful professional. With its considerable footprint and flexible accommodation it would also make an excellent family home.
Internally the property retains its charm and offers six bedrooms, formal lounge, family room, kitchen and bathroom all of excellent proportions laid out over three floor.
Externally and to the front is a low maintenance paved garden area enjoying the aforementioned views. To the rear is a fully enclosed, south facing garden providing a safe environment for children to play or alfresco dining.
The property also benefits from partial double glazing and an oil fired central heating system to the ground and first floors. We encourage all interested parties to fully investigate any works required prior to placing any offer.
- Painted hard wood front door. Ceramic tile floor. Cornice ceiling. uPVC door with glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling and plaster corbels. Under-stair storage. Stairs to first floor with painted balustrades and hardwood hand rail. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 8.46m x 4.32m (27' 9" x 14' 2")
Feature bay window. Fireplace with hardwood surround and electric fire inset. Dual aspect. Television point. Ornate ceiling rose. Cornice ceiling. Picture rails. Arch to dining area. Bespoke storage and electric cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.58m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
Television point. Open to kitchen.
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for cooker with extractor hood over. Recess for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Larder cupboard. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Heating time clock. Door to rear garden.
- LANDING AND RETURN:
- Stairs to second floor with painted balustrades and hardwood handrail. Single glazed side window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.11m (19' 1" x 13' 6")
Front aspect. Stunning sea views. Cornice ceiling. Picture rails.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.4m (12' 7" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
Rear dual aspect. Built-in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8' 7" x 8' 0")
Recently refurbished. Large shower cubical with electric shower. PVC cladding to walls. Pedestal wash hand basin with Monobloc tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Shelved hot press cupboards. Linoleum flooring.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Linoleum flooring.
- Single glazed window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.51m (13' 8" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.86m x 3.71m (12' 8" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.17m x 2.21m (13' 8" x 7' 3")
- Retiled roof. PVC fascia and guttering recently fitted. Painted boundary wall. Wrought iron gate. Paved path. Paved garden area enhanced with decorative pebbled beds.
- Garden in lawn. Concrete and paved path. Mature planting. Feature red brick boundary wall. Wooden gate access to right of way onto Lyle Road. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. South facing.