The property offers easy access to Bangor's town centre, Bloomfield Shopping Centre, schools, and arterial routes to Belfast, Newtownards, and Donaghadee. This property would make an excellent first-time home or investment property.
Internally the property comprises three good-sized bedrooms with one being en suite, bright living room kitchen/dining, ground floor WC, and first-floor bathroom.
Externally, there is an excellent tarmac drive, front and rear gardens.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- A modern semi-detached property situated in the ever popular Upritchard development, offering modern, family accommodation in a convenient location.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile floor. uPVC front door. Stairs to first floor. Electric consumer unit. Alarm control unit
- Living Room 4.83m (max) x 4.34m (15'10" (max) x 14'3")
- Feature marble fireplace with gas fire inset. Bay window. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.75m x 3.81m (15'7" x 12'6")
- Good range of high and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Gas hob with oven under, extractor hood over, and stainless steel splashback. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic tile floor. Door to utility room. Patio door to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- Low-level units and laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Cloakroom WC
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Boiler cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.34m x 3.15m (max) (14'3" x 10'4" (max))
- Front aspect. Feature bay window. Television point. Telephone point. Door to en suite.
- En Suite
- Fully tiled. Low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Large shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 3.12m (12'7" x 10'3")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.18m (9' x 7'2")
- Rear aspect.
- Bathroom 1.96m x 1.73m (max) (6'5" x 5'8" (max))
- White suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and panelled bath with mixer tap shower over. Feature round window.
- Front and rear gardens in lawn. Tarmac drive. Paved path. Outside tap. Outside light.
- Travelling on Bloomfield Road South out of Bangor, turn left into the Upritchard Development, at the T- Junction turn left the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.