An excellent semi-detached property conveniently located in Manor Avenue, Bangor. Representing excellent value for money and being superbly presented throughout this really is a move into property. Ideally situated close to shops, public transport and within easy commuting distance to Belfast via the A2 this is an ideal first time home.
The accommodation comprises, three bedrooms, entrance hall, cloak room, a bright through lounge to dining area, modern fitted kitchen and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with a wood decked area making it an ideal entertaining space. To the front is a tarmac drive providing off street parking and a garden in lawn.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Slate tile floor. Telephone point.
- Ceramic tile floor. Heating control unit. Electric box.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.89m (15' 10" x 12' 9")
Feature cast iron, open fire with slate hearth and wood surround. Television point. Wood flooring. Under stair storage. Stairs to first floor. Arch through to dining area.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.12m x 2.46m (10' 3" x 8' 1")
Wooden flooring. Door to kitchen.
- 3.15m x 2.26m (10' 4" x 7' 5")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden.
- Hot press cupboard. Access to part floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.72m (12' 1" x 8' 11")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.49m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
Front aspect. Built in wardrobe.
- 1.98m x 1.85m (6' 6" x 6' 1")
White suite comprising - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Tarmac drive. Decorative pebbled area. Garden in lawn.
- Fully enclosed garden in lawn with wood decked area. Raised barked beds. Panel fencing.