Situated off the Clandeboye Road offering convenience to local shops, amenities, Bangor town centre and transport routes. The property will have wide appeal and with no onward chain makes an excellent proposition for any potential purchaser.
Internally, the property comprises a living room to kitchen with dining area, three well-proportioned bedrooms and shower room with white sanitary ware.
Externally, there is off street parking and low maintenance front a rear garden areas.
Socially responsible viewings are available via Pinkertons.
- An excellent mid-terrace property located in the popular Silverstream area of Bangor.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- uPVc front door. Feature red brick. Linoleum flooring. Harwood glazed door to entrance hall
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairs to first floor. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.94m (13'8" x 12'11")
- Fireplace with wood surround. Television point. Cornice ceiling. Door to kitchen/dining.
- KITCHEN 3.81m x 2.03m (12'6" x 6'8")
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces and part tiled walls. Ceramic hob. Ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap. Stainless steel double oven and grill. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Under-stair storage. Linoleum flooring. Open to dining area.
- DINING ROOM 3.02m x 3.00m (9'11" x 9'10")
- Hot press cupboard. Electric box. Oli fired heating control. Door to rear garden.
- Roof space access. To floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1) 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8" x 11'8")
- Front aspect. Built-in robes. Telephone point. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.73m x 3.05m (12'3" x 10'0")
- Rear aspect. Built-in robe. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3) 3.00m x 2.24m (9'10" x 7'4")
- Front aspect. Corniced ceiling. Built-in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome, heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
- Concrete drive. Low maintenance paving. Red brick boundary wall.
- Low maintenance concrete and paved rear yard. Wooden side gate. Outside tap. Wooden shed included in sale. Oil fired boiler housing PVC oil Tank.
- Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road, turn left into Silverstream Road and then third left into Silverstream Gardens, the property is on the left. A Pinkertons Sale Board has been erected.