Great opportunity to purchase, this modern one bedroom ground floor apartment, located in the popular Linen Lane development.
This well-presented, modern ground floor apartment offers its own door access and consists of a living area with bay window and plank-style flooring, open plan to a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, one double bedroom, and a modern bathroom with a white suite and shower over bath. The property further benefits from a gas-fired central heating system, double glazed windows and off-street parking.
Offering great value, low maintenance, ground floor accommodation to the young professional, buy-to-let investor, or those looking to downsize without compromise.
Socially responsible early viewing is highly recommended and strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door. Concealed boiler and storage cupboard.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING 4.55m x 4.37m max into bay (14'11 x 14'4 max into
- Living - Feature bay window. Television and telephone points. Electric consumer unit. Plank style wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen - contemporary high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and floor level lighting. Solid plate electric hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated washer dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 3.10m x 2.51m (10'2 x 8'3)
- Plank style wood laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 1.96m x 1.91m (6'5 x 6'3)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Communal gardens to front in lawn. Rear in paved path, lawn, communal bin storage. Communal parking.
- From Balloo Road turn into Rathgill Parade, turn left onto Linen Crescent, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.