An attractive extended three-bedroom detached property with extensive parking and rear gardens located in this popular and convenient West Circular Road location.
Conveniently located with main transport routes and schools close at hand within this quiet cul-de-sac location, this home will be of interest to the family buyer.
Internally, the accommodation comprises three bedrooms all with built-in storage, an extended entrance porch, a spacious living room open-plan to the dining room with uPVC double doors, oak fitted kitchen, and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
The property benefits from an oil-fired central heating system and double glazing and is well presented throughout.
Externally, there is a detached garage with an up and over door, tarmac driveway parking, and extensive private gardens to the rear.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch
- Composite front door. Victorian-style tiling.
- Living Room 5.03m x 3.78m (16'6 x 12'5)
- Wood and glass door. Wood laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Real effect electric fire. Stairs to the first floor. Archway to open plan Dining Room.
- Dining Room 3.63m x 2.69m (11'11 x 8'10)
- Wood laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double doors to rear.
- Kitchen 3.38m x 2.21m (11'1 x 7'3)
- Extensive range of oak cabinetry with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor over. recess for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Wine rack. Stone effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- Contemporary white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps, vanity unit, and panel bath with mixer tap. Part paneled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.94m x 2.90m (12'11 x 9'6)
- Built-in storage. Hot press.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.95m (10 x 9'8)
- Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 1.98m (9'8 x 6'6)
- Built-in storage.
- Outside Front
- Extensive recently tarmaced driveway parking.
- Garage 5.74m (18'10 )
- Up and over door. Side door access. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Side gated access. uPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse. Brick paved patio area. Extensive tarmac area to mature shrubs. Possible vehicle access subject to all necessary permissions.
- Travelling out of Bangor on Clandeboye Road turn right onto West Circular Road, turn right onto Westmorland Crescent. The property is on the right. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.