A well-presented mid-terrace property that could make the perfect first-time home, whilst also suiting those wishing to downsize.
This family home has been well maintained over the years and represents excellent value for any potential purchaser. Located on Railway Street, Andrews Memorial School is a short walk away with Comber's amenities including shops, cafes, bars, and leisure facilities also within walking distance. Being situated close to Comber by-pass commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier.
Internally, the property consists of a bright lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room, three well-proportioned bedrooms, and shower room. The property further benefits from an oil-fired central heating system and double glazing.
Externally, the property has a front garden laid in lawn and a covered rear yard/utility area and boiler house leading to a low maintenance outside space.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC door with leaded insets. Wood laminate flooring. Electric Cupboard (payment meter). Stairs to first floor.
- LIving Room 4.37m (max) x 4.11m (max) (14'4" (max) x 13'6" (ma
- Feature fireplace with tile hearth and electric fire inset. Bespoke storage. Under-stair storage. Television and telephone points.
- Dining Room 2.64m x 2.41m (8'8" x 7'11")
- Rear aspect. Serving hatch.
- Kitchen 2.84m x 2.62m (9'4" x 8'7")
- High and low-level soft close units with laminate work surfaces and pull-out larder. Recess for cooker. Recess for fridge. Stainless steel extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to covered rear yard.
- Access to well-insulated roof space.
- Bedroom 1 4.34m (max) x 2.64m (plus recess) (14'3" (max) x 8
- Front aspect. Hotpress and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- Rear aspect. Wired for television.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.44m (9'8 x 8')
- Front aspect.
- Shower Room 1.88m x 1.78m (6'2" x 5'10")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Easy access shower enclosure ideal for the less mobile. Non-slip flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling. Tiled walls.
- Coverered Rear Yard 5.23m x 2.06m (17'2" x 6'9")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate worktop. Light and power. Outside tap. uPVC door to rear yard. Access to boiler house.
- Outside Rear
- Tiled steps and handrail. Paving and decorative pebbles. Vertical board fencing. PVC oil tank.
- Outside Front
- Garden in lawn complimented by slate and flower beds. Concrete path. Mature hedging.
- From Comber Square travel up High Street, at the bottom of the hill turn right onto Railway Street, the property is on the right. A Pinkertons Sale Board has been erected.