An attractive, three-bedroom detached property located in the popular Lord Wardens development.
Ideally situated for easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Internally, the property comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master en suite, a bright and spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen, and a family bathroom.
Externally, and to the front is a brick paviour driveway and garden in lawn. Of particular note is the landscaped rear garden which is an ideal space for children to play or for outside entertaining.
Representing excellent value for money for a detached property in this area and with no onward chain, we anticipate considerable interest.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Under stair storage.
- Living Room 4.72m x 4.37m (15'6" x 14'4" )
- Wood laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with slate effect hearth and wooden mantle. Television point.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.45m x 3.30m (21'2" x 10'10")
- Excellent range of high and low-level units with laminate work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Spacious dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Double doors to rear garden
- Hot press cupboard. Roof space access
- Bedroom 1 4.80m (max) x 3.30m (15'9" (max) x 10'10" )
- Rear aspect.
- En Suite
- White sanitary ware - WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. PVC-clad shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m (max) x 3.58m (12'5" (max) x 11'9")
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 2.77m (10'5" x 9'1" )
- Front aspect
- Bathroom 1.98m x 1.96m (6'6" x 6'5")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Covered porch. Brick paviour driveway. Garden in lawn.
- Outside Rear
- Paved patio area. Landscaped garden in lawn with raised pebbled beds and decking. Vertical board fencing and wooden side gates. Outside lights.
- From Rathgael Road travelling out of Bangor turn left onto Lord Warden's Grange then right onto Lord Warden's Court then turn right to stay on Lord Warden's Court the property is on the right. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.