A superb semi-detached property of relatively recent construction located in the popular Forge development Ballygowan.
Ballygowan is rapidly becoming more popular with those seeking their ideal home. As prices in Belfast continue to rise the village offers much in the way of value and convenience without the price tag. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn’t be more convenient and all the renowned local schools can be easily accessed; all making this a desirable home in a great location.
Internally, the property comprises a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace with slate hearth, sleeper mantle and stove, an excellent kitchen with island unit and dining area, utility cupboard, sunroom, three bedrooms the master being en suite, and a family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, a tarmac drive provides off-street parking; the rear garden is laid in lawn complemented by a paved patio making the perfect place for children to play safely, entertain, or keep the family pet.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door. Ceramic tile floor. Alarm control unit. Stairs to first floor.
- Cloakroom WC
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor.
- Living Room 5.44m x 3.45m (17'10" x 11'4")
- Feature fireplace with wood mantle, slate hearth, and stove inset. Dual aspect. Television and telephone points. Thermostatic heating control.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.44m x 3.45m (17'10" x 11'4")
- Excellent range of soft-close, high and low-level units including island unit and with wood effect laminate work surfaces. Gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated microwave. Integrated wine cooler. Concealed gas boiler. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Door to utility cupboard. Dining area.
- Ultility Cupboard 2.13m x 1.57m (7' x 5'2")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Under-stair storage. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Sunroom 3.78m x 3.10m (12'5 x 10'2")
- Ceramic tile floor. Television point. French doors to rear garden.
- Access to roof space with light.
- Bedroom 1 4.32m (max) x 3.48m (14'2" (max) x 11'5")
- Bespoke bedroom furniture. Dual aspect. Television and telephone points. Thermostatic heating control. Door to en suite.
- En Suite 2.46m x 1.93m (8'1" x 6'4")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Shower cubicle. Sensor mirror. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.82m (10'10" x 9'3")
- Dual aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.48m x 2.51m (11'5" x 8'3)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.88m (6'10" x 6'2")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled around bath. Ceramic tile floor.
- Outside Front
- Garden in lawn. Paved path and ramp. Barked beds. Pebbled beds. Raised flower beds. Tarmac drive.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn. Paved path. Raised deck. Vertical board fencing and gate. Outside lighting.
- Travelling into Ballygowan from Belfast at the roundabout take the second exit onto Carrickmannan Road, second left onto Moss Road, second right in Forge Drive and third right onto Forge Walk, the property will be on the left.