Located in Bangor West, one of the most popular areas in North Down, 'Lynnburn' is an excellent detached bungalow representing a superb opportunity to purchase a home to retire to, or a family home that is the next rung on the property ladder. Situated close to schools, day nurseries, amenities and transport routes most of what one would need on a daily basis is on the door step. Belfast is a short a commute away with Bangor town centre and Newtownards a short distance away.
The property comprises an entrance hall, generous living room, modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces open to an impressive family area, three bedrooms and family bathroom with modern white suite.
Externally, the property has a detached garage and generous off-street parking. Both front and rear gardens are laid in lawn with the rear benefitting from a paved patio and mature planting.
The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system complimented bay solar panels for hot water and double glazing throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood double doors. Wooden flooring. Feature curved wall. Roof space accessed via a 'Slingsby ' style ladder. Thermostatic heating control.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.45m (14' 11" x 11' 4")
feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth. Television and telephone points.
- 7.14m x 6.38m (23' 5" x 20' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level soft close units with granite work surfaces and upstands. Island unit again with granite work surface, wine rack, sockets and gas hob with extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink with granite drainer. Recess for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Pull out ladder cupboard. Eye level double oven and grill. Open to impressive family dining area with feature vaulted ceiling. Television point. Doors to rear garden. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tiled floor. Solar hot water system. Gas fired boiler. Heating control unit.
- REAR HALL:
- Tiled floor. Cloak cupboard. Door to rear drive.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.64m x 3.48m (18' 6" x 11' 5")
Feature vaulted ceiling. 'Velux' window. Mirrored robes. Television and telephone points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.72m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.85m (8' 9" x 6' 1")
Currently utilised an office/study. Wooden flooring.
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
White suite - low flush wc, wash hand basin on vanity unit with wall mounted tap and free-standing tub bath with floor mounted mixer tap and hand held shower extension. Separate shower with raindrop shower head and hand held extension. Chrome, heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Extractor fan
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.97m x 3.2m (19' 7" x 10' 6")
Light and power Roller door. Double glazed.
- Garden in lawn. Tarmac drive and parking. Brick paviour steps to front door. Lantern style light. Kerb setts. Low level vertical board fencing. Mature planting.
- Paved patio. Garden in Lawn. Raised beds with mature planting. Panel fencing. Wood side gates. Outside tap.