An excellent detached family home situated in an intimate, gated development located just off Shandon Road, Ballyholme. Presented to a high standard with quality finishes throughout this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Local amenities including; the Royal Ulster Yacht Club, Bangor Marina and picturesque coastal walks are within close proximity.
Internally, the property comprises, entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace and gas fire, modern kitchen with integrated appliances open to dining/sun room, utility area, family bathroom and four bedrooms one of which is on the ground floor and is en suite.
The development is accessed through electric gates. To the front of the property is a brick paviour drive and garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a pleasant patio area, ideal for outside entertaining.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a family home in a small development in a desirable part of Bangor and should not to be missed.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Electric meter cupboard. Alarm control unit. Thermostatic heating control. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.56m (15' 6" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace with modern contemporary 'Gazco' gas fire. Dual aspect. Television point. Telephone point. Wood laminate flooring. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.18m (12' 7" x 10' 5")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and corner pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled corner shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- 3.15m x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
Cream, 'Shaker' Style, high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and under counter lighting. Glazed display units. Integrated fridge freezer. Wine rack. Four ring gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tile walls and splash back. Television point. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tile floor. Open to sun room/dining area.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.36m (10' 5" x 7' 9")
Ceramic tile floor. Recessed lighting. Television point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Large gas boiler cupboard. Low level units. Stainless steel round tub sink with mixer tap. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Hardwood door to rear garden.
- Stairs with Oak hand rail, spindles and balustrades. Linen closet. Roof space access. Thermostatic heating control.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
Rear aspect. Telephone point. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Front aspect. Telephone point. Television point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.79m (10' 5" x 9' 2")
Television point. Telephone point.
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and curved panelled bath with side mounted mixer tap and raindrop shower over. Tiled round bath. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Front and side garden. Brick paviour drive. Paved path. Weeping Cherry tree. Barked beds.
- Garden in lawn. Rendered boundary wall. Vertical board fencing. Paved patio area. Outside light. Paved path. Beds with mature shrubs. Paved path to side. Outside tap.