An immaculately presented semi-detached family home in the sought after "Rocklyn" development.
Immaculately presented and contemporary throughout the modern built accommodation comprises an entrance hall with ceramic tile flooring, spacious lounge with recessed spotlights, "real" effect wall mounted fire and double wood/glass doors to the superb luxury kitchen/dining space with extensive high gloss cabinetry, woodblock effect worktops, built-in "Indesit" oven & hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel and glass extractor, feature under unit lighting/recessed spotlights, "butcher" block wall tiling, access to the utility room/downstairs WC and uPVC double doors to the superb, private and level rear garden.
The stylish space continues upstairs with three spacious bedrooms all beautifully presented including an impressive master bedroom with luxury en-suite with double width shower cubicle and a contemporary fully tiled family bathroom with feature mosaic tiling, curved shower bath above and two further bedrooms including bedroom three with further storage.
The superb specification includes designer decoration throughout, ceramic flooring/carpets throughout, luxury kitchen with built-in appliances, fully tiled contemporary bathroom and en-suite, recessed spotlighting, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows/guttering, fascia and eaves, excellent energy rating, driveway parking, and level rear gardens - a wonderfully private space for the family to enjoy.
Superbly positioned on the Bangor side of Donaghadee, socially responsible early viewing is highly recommended of this superb family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile floor. Hardwood front door. Stairs to first floor.
- Lounge 5.03m x 3.56m (16'6" x 11'8")
- Feature wall-mounted electric fire. Bay window. Recessed spotlights. Television point. Telephone point. Double wood/glass doors to kitchen. Thermostatic heating control.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.78m x 3.53m (12'5 x 11'7)
- Extensive range of high gloss cabinetry. Woodblock effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in "Indesit" oven & hob, stainless steel & glass extractor, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Butcher block style partially tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. uPVC double doors to rear garden. Access to utility room/downstairs WC.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washer-dryer. Laminate worktop. Ceramic tile floor.
- Downstairs WC 2.57m x 0.94m (8'5 x 3'1)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal style wash hand. Ceramic tile floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via 'Slingsby' style ladder. Linen closet.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 2.95m (11'7 x 9'8)
- Front aspect. Access to en suite. Thermostatic heating control.
- En-Suite 2.92m x 0.99m (9'7 x 3'3)
- Contemporary en-suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and fully tiled shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor. Opening window.
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 2.34m (12'4 x 7'8)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.64m x 2.16m (8'8 x 7'1)
- Front aspect.
- Bathroom 2.41m x 2.03m (7'11 x 6'8)
- Contemporary white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and curved panelled bath with mixer tap/shower above. Feature round window. Fully tiled with feature Mosaic tiling. Smart Mirror. Extractor fan.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens in lawn. Tarmac drive.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Granite-style patio and paving. Outside tap. Outside light.
- Travelling on Donaghadee Road/High Bangor Road out of Donaghadee, turn right into Rocklyn Avenue, the property will be on the right. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.