Situated in the desirable Lineybrook Lane development, and a stone's throw from Bloomfield Shopping Centre this excellent two bedroom apartment is ideal for those wishing to downsize or first time buyer. Although in need of some decorative updating the property is competitively priced taking this work into account. With no onward chain purchasing should be a relatively simple process.
The property comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one of which is en suite, and a bathroom. Externally there is off street residents parking.
Sure to be of interest so early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door. Wood laminate flooring.
- Alarm control point; intercom system; telephone point; meter box cupboard.
- 4.39m x 3.51m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Television point; telephone point; satellite point.
- 3.48m x 2.11m (11' 5" x 6' 11")
Attractive range of modern high and low level beech units incorporating a stainless steel circular sink unit with chrome mixer tap; built in oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood fan and light; breakfast bar; wall mounted gas fired boiler; under unit lighting; plumbed for a washing machine; plumbed for a dishwasher; vented for a tumble dryer; recess for fridge freezer; part tiled walls; fully tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 2.49m (12' 3" x 8' 2")
Wood laminate flooring. Built in sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with chrome monobloc tap; dual flush w/c and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor; extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.82m (13' 5" x 9' 3")
Built in sliding robes. Television point.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, dual low flush w/c and panelled bath with chrome mixer tap with a shower attachment over; glass shower screen; part tiled walls; fully tiled floor; extractor fan; single panelled radiator.
- Residence parking and delightful communal areas with shrubs.
Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only through Pinkerton Murray.