A deceptively spacious, end terrace in the heart of Bangor. Situated just off Bangor's bustling High Street this property has the convenience of local shops, restaurants and nightlife as well as being close to local transport links and schools.
The property, which is in need of updating comprises four bedrooms, two reception rooms, both with solid wood flooring and one with feature red brick fireplace, good sized kitchen and large bathroom with white suite.
Externally, the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden with raised patio area.
With its convenient location and excellent accommodation this property will appeal to investors or those wishing to take on a project. Early internal inspection is essential to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
- Cornice ceiling. Glazed door to hall.
- Cornice ceiling. Ornate plasterwork. Painted stairs to first floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.38m (21' 4" x 11' 1")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Solid wood floor. Picture rail. Double doors dining room - Feature red brick fireplace and feature wall. Door to kitchen.
- 4.29m x 3.63m (14' 1" x 11' 11")
High and low level units in need of work or replacement. Laminate work top. Recess for oven. Ceramic hob with extractor fan over. 'Velux' window. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Door to rear garden.
- LANDING AND RETURN:
- Painted stairs, hand rail and balustrades. Stairs to Second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.33m (14' 10" x 10' 11")
Front aspect. Exposed floor boards. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.67m (10' 1" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate flooring.
- 2.62m x 2.59m (8' 7" x 8' 6")
White suite comprising wc, panelled bath with shower over and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled round bath.
- Painted stairs, hand rail and balustrades.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.33m (14' 9" x 10' 11")
Exposed floor boards. Sky light. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.07m x 2.69m (10' 1" x 8' 10")
Exposed floor boards. Sky light.
- Garden slightly over grown. Raised paved patio. Outside tap. Gate to side right of way. Possibility of off street parking.