This beautifully presented semi-detached home, offers extended accommodation with private south-facing gardens, within this desirable Bangor West cul-de-sac location.
Just a short stroll from the coastal path and Carnalea, and moments from many of Bangor West`s premier amenities including Rathmore Primary School, and Bangor West Train Station this significantly improved semi-detached family home also offers easy access to main transport routes with Belfast only a short commute away.
The contemporary accommodation currently comprises three bedrooms, a reception room with a feature fireplace and plank-style flooring, an ext modern kitchen with excellent storage, and a newly installed contemporary bathroom.
Externally to the front/side is an extensive brick-paved parking area while the southerly rear gardens offer mature lawn/hedging, patio, and garden room - a delightful private area to enjoy the evening sun.
Offering extended accommodation in a quiet Bangor West end of cul-de-sac location - Professionally accompanied viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Extended Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Fully PVC glazed door. Plank-style flooring.
- Lounge 4.72m x 3.07m (15'6" x 10'1")
- Feature fireplace with marble surround. Picture window.
- Dining/Living Room 5.21m x 2.62m (17'1" x 8'7")
- Double aspect windows. Floor to ceiling window. Plank-style flooring. Built-in storage.
Oak double doors to
- Extended Kitchen 3.68m x 2.79m (12'1" x 9'2")
- Excellent range of oak high and low-level units with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and PVC drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with oven and electric hob. Integrated extractor. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed washing machine/dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Double aspect windows. PVC door to rear.
- First Floor
- Built-in storage. Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- Shower Room
- Recently installed fully tiled suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and quadrant style shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 3.07m (14'2" x 10'1")
- Front aspect. Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2" x 9'9")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.51m x 2.01m (11'6" x 6'7")
- Front aspect. Built-in storage. Concealed "Worcester" gas boiler.
- Outside Front/Side
- Brick boundary walls. Paneled fencing. Brick paved driveway. Mature shrubs.
- Outside Rear
- Paneled fencing. Brick paved patios. Mature lawn and shrubs/hedging/trees. External lighting. Garden room.
- Required Information
- Tenure - Freehold
Current Rates - £860.16
- Turn onto Main St then turn right onto Brunswick Rd, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bryansburn Rd, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Rathmore Rd, Turn right onto Strathearn Park, The property will be on the right-hand side.