Situated within the sought after development of Ardvanagh, this bright cottage style townhouse will appeal to many. The property is immaculately presented and maintained throughout. Conveniently located for commuting to Belfast, and with Bangor town centre and Newtownards a few minutes' drive away this property is sure to appeal to a wide section of the market. With such quality on offer the eventual purchaser will have littke to do but move furniture and start enjoying their new home.
The well proportioned accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a bright and airy lounge with feature fire place, luxury fitted kitchen including granite work surfaces and casual dining area, and shower room with modern comtemporary white suite.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden, off street parking, gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Coposite front door. Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.78m (15' 9" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace with open fire, slate hearth and wood surround. Under stair storage. Television point. Ceramic tile floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.89m (15' 9" x 12' 9")
Superb range of high and low level, solid wood, soft close units and island with granite work surfaces, uptstands and bespoke dining table. Integrated fidge freezer. Intergrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Roller shutter cupoard. Integrated under-counter freezer in island. Sink with garnite drainer and mixer tap with directional head. 'Neff' ceramic hob with stainless steel extrcator hood over and glass splashback. 'Neff' eye level, stainless steel, double oven and grill. Stainless steel sockets. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden.
- Shelved hot press cupboard. Access to part floored roof sapce with light and gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.82m (12' 7" x 9' 3")
Rear aspect. Large built-in wardrobe. Television point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.39m (12' 11" x 7' 10")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.29m (8' 6" x 7' 6")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled. Quadrant shower cubicle with raindrop shower head and hand held extension. Low flush wc. Wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Chrome, heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac drive. Garden in lawn with decorative pebbled beds. Covered entrance. Paved path.
- South west facing rear garden in lawn. Fully enclosed. Paved patio and path. Decorative pebbled beds. Mature planting. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Outside light. Outside tap.