This historic double fronted semi-detached family home, offers superbly maintained accommodation with fantastic potential, in this most sought after and convenient Antrim Road location.
Holding a prime position in one of Lisburn's most popular locations, Nos 27 Antrim Road offers superb convenience to Lisburn City Centre. Wallace Prep/High School, Friends School, Wallace Park, Duncans Park, and Lisburn Train Station are all within a short walk. The property also offers easy access to main transport routes with the International Airport and Belfast a simple commute away.
Originally constructed in approx 1881 by Sir Richard Wallace and superbly maintained by the current long term family owners, this charming double fronted period home offers a blank canvas for a variety of purchasers to create their ideal home without compromising on location. Internally the accommodation currently comprises three double bedrooms, two reception rooms with feature fireplaces, coloured bathroom suite, kitchen with dining space, and covered storage/utility with WC.
Externally the unique space and potential continue with raised patio, lawn, large timber garage, and further garden space with mature shrubs and trees - a superbly private space for the family to enjoy.
Combining original period features, superbly maintained accommodation, and fantastic potential, both inside and out, all within walking distance of Lisburn`s premier schools and City Centre - Early socially responsible viewing is a must to appreciate this unique property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Electrical consumer unit.
- Lounge 5.92m x 3.38m (19'5" x 11'1")
- Feature tiled fireplace. Double aspect windows.
- Family Room 5.03m (max into bay) x 3.40m (16'6" (max into bay)
- Feature tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.71m x 3.40m (12'2" x 11'2")
- Range of high and low-level units with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Pvc cushioned floor. Double aspect windows.
- Covered Storage/Utility 4.80m (max) x 2.11m (15'9" (max) x 6'11")
- Range of high and low-level units. Plumbed for washer/dryer. Plastic paneled roof. Hardwood door to rear.
- WC 2.08m x 0.89m (6'10 x 2'11)
- Low flush WC with wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Family Bathroom 2.69m x 2.51m (8'10" x 8'3")
- Colored suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps, and bath with shower above. Partially tiled walls. PVC cushioned flooring. Hotpress. Storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 2.77m (11'2" x 9'1")
- Access to roofspace. Rear Aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2" x 10'10")
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 1 3.76m (max) x 3.40m (12'4" (max) x 11'2")
- Front aspect.
- Outside Front
- Mature hedges and lawn. Pedestrian gates.
- Large timber garage with stable style doors.
- Outside Rear
- Raised patio. Mature lawn. Right of way. Further fenced garden with mature trees and hedging.
- Coming from Lisburn Town Centre along the Antrim Road, continue straight at the roundabout, the property will be on the left-hand side. A Pinkertons board will be erected.