A stunning semi-detached home located on Castlelodge Avenue, Comber. Situated within walking distance of Comber's bustling town centre, Nendrum College and Comber Primary School this property has been totally transformed by the current owners creating a home with considerable style. The property is convenient to transport routes, with commuting to Belfast taking thirty minutes whilst the 'George Best' City Airport is only a twenty-minute drive away. With its modern contemporary decor and convenient location, the property is ideally suited to the young professional couple or small family.
Internally, the property consists of a bright living room, modern kitchen/dining, three good sized bedrooms and superb shower room.
Externally, a gated tarmac drive provides good off-street parking and leads to garage with roller door, light and power. To the rear is a fully enclosed, low maintenance rear yard ideal for children to play safely, entertain or for a family pet.
A stunning example of this house type. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front with glazed side panels. Stairs to first floor with LED floor level lighting. Under-stair storage. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Wood laminate flooring. Feature floor to ceiling window. Television point. LED lighting.
- 5.28m x 3.66m (17' 4" x 12' 0")
Modern contemporary, soft close, high and low level units with wood block effect work surfaces. Integrated washing machine. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Eye level oven, grill and micro wave. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Matching Island unit - induction hob with extractor hood over. Electric sockets. Includes dining chairs. Part tiled walls. Quartz tile floor. LED lighting. Door to rear yard.
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Front aspect. LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.72m (12' 1" x 8' 11")
Rear aspect. LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
Rear aspect. LED lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.88m (7' 11" x 6' 2")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle. 'Vent Axia' extractor. Bespoke shelving. Chrome, heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Gas fired boiler cupboard.
- 5.77m x 2.46m (18' 11" x 8' 1")
Roller door. Light and power. Plumbing for washing machine. uPVC side door.
- Excellent tarmac parking. Bespoke cantilever gate. Red brick boundary wall. Brick paviour steps. Outside tap.
- Private and fully enclosed. Concrete yard. Vertical board fencing with feature lighting. Raised patio area in stones. Outside light.