An excellent mid-terrace property enjoying a quiet, cul-de-sac location a short walk from Comber's bustling town centre.
Conveniently located close to transport routes commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier by car or public transport.
Internally, the property consists of a bright living room, fitted kitchen, large first-floor bathroom, and two well-proportioned bedrooms. All are complimented by Oak internal doors throughout and neutral decor.
Externally, the front garden has been turfed and is in excellent condition. To the rear is a covered rear yard including a small workshop and boiler house. Additionally, there is low maintenance garden area in decorative pebbles offering an excellent space for outside entertaining or simply to relax.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with glazed panels. Wooden floor. Telephone point. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.37m (max) x 3.76m (14'4" (max) x 12'4")
- Feature fireplace with wooden hearth and surround. Wooden floor. Television point.
- Kitchen 4.17m x 2.44m (13'8" x 8')
- Excellent range of high and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker with extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Porcelain tile floor. Part tiled walls. Heating control unit. Door to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- Porcelain tile floor. Under-stair larder/storage. Composite rear door.
- Access to roof space via ladder.
- Bedroom 1 4.90m (max) x 3.00m (16'1" (max) x 9'10")
- Front aspect. Shelved storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.23m x 2.59m (max) (10'7" x 8'6" (max))
- Rear aspect. Shelved hotpress with a jacketed copper cylinder.
- Family bathroom 2.72m x 2.16m (8'11" x 7'1")
- Modern white suite - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall tap and paneled bath with side mounted waterfall tap including hand held shower extension. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled. Chrome, heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Outside Front
- Garden in turfed lawn. Low-level vertical board fencing and gate.
- Outside Rear
- Steps down to a covered rear yard. Worksop with light and power. Boiler house. Outside tap and light. Vertical board fencing and rear gate to the right of way and rear garden area. Low maintenance garden area in decorative pebbles. Vertical board fencing. Concealed PVC oil tank.
- Required Information
- Tenure - Freehold
Current Rates - £655.36
- Traveling out of Comber on Killinchy Street take left onto Park Way, at the bottom of the hill take left on Park Crescent, and follow the road round to the parking area, number 25 will be facing you.