An excellent one bedroom, ground floor apartment situated on Bexley Road, Bangor. Recently decorated, the property is presented to a high standard and offers compact, low maintenance accommodation ideal for the first time buyer, those downsizing or investor alike. Located close to amenities on Gransha Road and the orbital routes of Bangor making for easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns.
Internally, the property comprises open plan living room and kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom.
Externally, there is parking, communal garden areas and outside storage shed.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door. Tile floor. Tongue and groove ceiling. Electric box.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 2.72m (15' 2" x 8' 11")
Television point. Cloak cupboard. Open plan to kitchen.
- 2.54m x 1.55m (8' 4" x 5' 1")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Part wood panelled walls.
- 3.71m x 3.38m (12' 2" x 11' 1")
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tile floor. Hot press cupboard.
- Three piece suit - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with hand held shower extension and electric shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Paved path. Flower beds in decorative pebbles. Outside storage shed. Communal garden areas. Off street residents parking.