Located off High Street in Bangor and situated close to bars restaurants, shops and amenities this extended two bedroom terrace property is sure to have wide market appeal.
Internally the property offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open to dining area, fitted kitchen, covered utility area, two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
The property benefits from a recently installed gas fired central heating system and double glazing and offers a great buy-to-let and first time buyer potential.
We would encourage viewing to appreciate the potential on offer.
- uPVC front door. Door to living room.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 4.17m (20' 3" x 13' 8")
Feature cast iron open fireplace with tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Dual aspect. Heating control unit. Gas meter (payment card). Stairs to first floor.
- 3.38m x 2.24m (11' 1" x 7' 4")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood over and oven under. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor
- COVERED UTILITY AREA:
- 3.28m x 1.42m (10' 9" x 4' 8")
Gas fired boiler. Linoleum flooring. uPVC door to rear yard.
- Roof space access x 2. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.1m (13' 7" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
- 2.31m x 2.24m (7' 7" x 7' 4")
White suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and mixer and hand held shower extension. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls.
- REAR YARD:
- Low maintenance, Decorative pebbles. Faux grass area. Rear gate to right-of-way.