An excellent ground floor apartment situated in the Shaftesbury development, built by MMM Design & Build and located off the Belfast Road, Bangor, the apartment is walking distance of Bangor Town Centre, bus and train stations shops and cafes. Ideally suited to first time buyers or those downsizing the well-proportioned accommodation comprises two bedrooms, living/dining room open to fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite.
Externally, is a low maintenance rear garden including garden shed with power, an ideal space for relaxing or entertaining. There is allocated residents and visitor parking.
Sure to be of interest early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door. Gas fired boiler cupboard. Shelved storage cupboard. Linoleum flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.43m (16' 5" x 11' 3")
Feature floor to ceiling windows. Television point. Telephone point. Wood laminate flooring. Opening to kitchen.
- 2.57m x 2.49m (8' 5" x 8' 2")
Good range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Linoleum flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.38m (12' 6" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
Wood laminate flooring.
- 2.49m x 1.85m (8' 2" x 6' 1")
White suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Fully tiled walls. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan.
- Low maintenance in decorative pebbles. Vertical board fencing. Wooden side gate. Outside light. Paved area. Garden shed with power included in sale.