A well maintained mid-terrace property located in the popular Silverstream area of Bangor. Situated off the Clandeboye Road offering convenience to local shops, amenities, Bangor town centre and transport routes. The property will have wide appeal and with no onward chain makes an excellent proposition for any potential purchaser.
Internally, the property comprises a bright living room to kitchen with dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, there are gardens front and rear, both in lawn and well tended.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.96m (13' 7" x 13' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate tile hearth. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point.
- 5.05m x 3.02m (16' 7" x 9' 11")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Glazed display units. Recess for cooker. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Painted tongue and groove ceiling. Heating control unit. Storage cupboard. Hot press cupboard. Door to rear garden.
- Access to well insulated roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.61m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.21m (10' 1" x 7' 3")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- 2.03m x 1.68m (6' 8" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Mira sport' shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Garden in lawn. Concrete path. Mature hedging and planting. Outside light. Steps to front door.
- Garden in lawn. Flower and shrub beds. Concrete patio area. Wooden gate to alley. Paved path. Outside light. Outside tap. Panel fencing.