This well presented, three bedroom semi-detached villa is a perfect first time home, investment or downsize property. Comber Primary School and Nendrum College are a short walk away, whilst Combers amenities including shops, cafes, bars and leisure facilities are all close at hand. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier by car or public transport.
Internally, the property consists of a bright living room, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room and three well-proportioned bedrooms. All are tastefully decorated and well maintained.
Externally, the front garden is in bark with a concrete and stone drive supplying off-street parking for at least two cars. A fully enclosed, private rear garden including summer house offers an excellent space for outside entertaining or simply to relax.
Priced to take into account some updating there is sure to be good interest. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Feature stone fireplace with sleeper mantle. Bespoke shelving. Door to kitchen.
- 2.69m x 2.36m (8' 10" x 7' 9")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for cooker with integrated extractor hood over. Recess for fridge freezer. Granite breakfast bar. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Heating control unit. PVC tongue and groove ceiling. Door to rear hallway.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tile floor. Hot press cupboard. Door to shower room. Electric fuse box over door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.57m (7' 9" x 5' 2")
Suite comprising - wc, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit with granite top. PVC clad quadrant shower cubical with sliding door. Contemporary vertical radiator.
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.12m (16' 3" x 10' 3")
Front aspect. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.64m (10' 7" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.24m (9' 0" x 7' 4")
Rear aspect. Views over
- Low maintenance garden in bark complemented by excellent planting. Raised beds. Concrete to stone drive with parking for at least two cars. Boundary wall. Covered entrance with light. Concrete path.
- Garden in lawn. Paved patio. Decked area. Summer house with wood laminate flooring, light and power (7'9" x 7'9") included in sale. Concrete path and covered yard area. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Wooden side gate. Mature planting. Vertical board fencing. Boiler house. Utility - plumbed for washing machine, linoleum flooring light and power. PVC oil tank.