A beautifully renovated country style cottage retaining much of its original character and charm. The property occupies a deceptively generous, level site of approximately 0.7 acre offering the potential of an infill building site or replacement dwelling (subject to planning approval). Located a short distance from Carryduff commuting to Belfast is convenient yet you have all the benefits of a rural situation. Sympathetically modernised the property, although compact offers flexible accommodation that is tastefully presented throughout. With no onward chain this is an opportunity to acquire an already excellent cottage that offers so much more potential for the discerning purchaser.
Internally, the property comprises, two bedrooms one with walk through dressing area, open plan living room and kitchen with feature inglenook fireplace complete with wood burning stove and bathroom with white suite. Although compact, high ceilings and clever décor create a homely ambiance. The cottage benefits from double glazing in uPVC frames and an oil fired central heating system.
Externally the property continues to impress with large gardens in lawn an extensive hard standing parking for several cars caravan or boat. A large wooden shed/workshop with light and power is also included in the sale. The property boundary is defined by mature planting and hedging making for a very private situation.
A home of quality that will appeal to a variety of purchasers including those wishing to extend, replace or indeed add an additional property (subject to the necessary approvals) or those simply wishing to downsize and enjoy a more rural setting.
Early viewing is highly recommended to discover all this beautiful cottage has on offer.
- Hardwood front door. Slate tile flooring. Electric meter box.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.33m (11' 6" x 10' 11")
Feature redbrick inglenook fireplace, slate hearth, sleeper mantle with wood burning stove inset. Exposed stone effect wall with slate shelving. Slate tile floor. Television point. Open to kitchen.
- 2.13m x 2.11m (7' 0" x 6' 11")
High and low level units with wood block effect laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tile splash back. Part tiled walls. Slate tile flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC rear door. Slate tile floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 2.41m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
Feature cast iron fireplace with stone hearth. Rear aspect. Tongue and groove ceiling. Roof space access.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Front aspect. Linen closet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.11m (11' 6" x 6' 11")
- White suite comprising - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with side mounted mixer tap, hand held shower extension and shower over. Part wood panelled walls. Slate tile floor.
- 7.21m x 3.38m (23' 8" x 11' 1")
Light and power.
- Hard standing off road parking. Extensive garden in lawn. Barbeque area and wood store. Chicken coop. Mature hedging and planting. Potential infill site or replacement dwelling (subject to planning approval). Prefabricated shed with paved base. Additional walk through lean to shed. PVC oil tank. Boiler housing. Vertical board fencing. Raised beds and decorative pebbled path.