A superb detached family home situated on the outskirts of Millisle that offers high quality family accommodation, relatively low maintenance outside areas and impressive double garage. The property enjoys sea views from most rooms and is convenient to a toe path giving beach access. The surrounding towns of Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards are easily accessible with Belfast a forty-five minute commute away. With the stunning east coast on your doorstep this really is an attractive place to base oneself.
Internally, the bright and spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining/family room, kitchen, utility room and downstairs cloakroom/wc on the ground floor. On the first floor are four double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is extensive parking for several cars, boat and or caravan. A large double garage provides additional parking or storage. The side and rear garden are manageable and will require a minimum amount of maintenance leaving the purchaser more time to enjoy their surroundings.
With no onward chain this property is ready to move into and we anticipate good interest. Viewings through Pinkertons only.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door. Wooden flooring. Under-stair storage. Telephone point. Alarm control panel. Thermostatic heating control. Stairs to first floor.
- 7.37m x 4.6m (24' 2" x 15' 1")
Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth. Dual aspect window. Television point. Telephone point.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
Wooden flooring. Dual aspect.
- 4.39m x 2.97m (14' 5" x 9' 9")
High and low level 'Shaker' style units with laminate work tops. Recess for range cooker with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.11m (12' 5" x 6' 11")
High and low level 'Shaker' style unit with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden. Heating control unit. Concealed pressurised water tank.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Wood panelled walls. Cearamic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Feature bay window. Roof space access. Thermostatic heating control.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 4.34m (15' 4" x 14' 3")
Dual aspect. Television point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tiled shower cubicle. Wood panelled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 4.24m (14' 10" x 13' 11")
Dual aspect. Telephone point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Wood panelled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome, Heated towel rail. part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 2.92m (15' 4" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.78m (10' 1" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and claw foot bath with side mounted mixer tap. Wood panelled walls. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.57m x 6.65m (24' 10" x 21' 10")
Electric roller door. Light and power. Painted concrete floor. uPVC side door. Roof space storage.
- Extensive brick paviour parking. Boundary wall and entrance pillars. Covered walk way from garage to property.
- SIDE AND REAR:
- Garden in lawn. Brick paviour path. Utility area for bins and PVC oil tank. Vertical board fencing. Fresh water well. Outside tap. Brick paviour patio area. Oil fired boiler and housing.