A superbly presented three bedroom detached family home situated within the popular Old Mill Development just off the Newtownards Road Dundonald. Ideally located to offer ease of access to the amenities of Dundonald with the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate and Dundonald Park and Ride, with the new Glider service also easily accessible.
Internally, the bright, and superbly presented accommodation is over two floors and comprises three bedrooms one with en suite shower room, lounge to modern kitchen and dining area and contemporary family bathroom. The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, security alarm and double glazing throughout.
Externally, a tarmac drive offers ample off street parking whilst excellent front and side gardens offer the potential to add a garage subject to the necessary planning approvals. A fully enclosed rear garden also in lawn is further enhanced by a raised deck area making the ideal entertaining area and safe environment for children to play.
Early viewing is highly recommended as it is sure to generate considerable interest.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Recessed lighting. Telephone point. Under Stair storage. Heating control unit. Alarm pad.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 4.24m (14' 11" x 13' 11")
Feature square bay window. Open fireplace with tiled heart and recessed sleeper. Wood laminate flooring. Television point Virgin enabled. Arch to dining room.
- 6.65m x 3.28m (21' 10" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high gloss, high and low level soft close units with galaxy granite effect laminate work surfaces. 'Bosch' stainless steel gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over. Recess for large fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Floor level lighting. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring. Side door to driveway. Dining area - wood laminate flooring. Sliding doors to rear garden.
- Gable window. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.1m (16' 0" x 10' 2")
Front aspect. Wired for wall mounted television. To en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.93m (8' 0" x 6' 4")
White suite - low flush wc and dual tub wash hand basin with monobloc taps. Quadrant shower cubicle with rain drop shower head. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.26m (10' 10" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.39m (10' 0" x 7' 10")
Front aspect. 'Velux' window.
- 3.3m x 2.24m (10' 10" x 7' 4")
Modern contemporary white suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall tap, panelled bath with shower over and waterfall tap. Tiled round bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- FRONT AND SIDE:
- Tarmac drive. Gardens in lawn. Paved path and steps. Mature planting. Two wooden side gates.
- Garden in lawn. Fully enclosed. Vertical board and panel fencing. Raised beds with feature sleepers. Paved path. Raised decked area. Outside tap. Outside light.