Situated within the sought after development of Lineybrook, this bright cottage style quad townhouse has been excellently maintained and leaves the discerning purchaser with little to do but move in. Ideally situated for those commuting to Belfast, main roads can be easily accessed whilst Bloomfield Shopping centre offers superb local shopping. Bangor town centre and Ward Park is just a few minutes away.
The accommodation although of a low maintenance modern style, has a feeling of warmth where one can really create their ideal home. The property comprises of two bedrooms, a bright and airy lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating appliances, bathroom with a contemporary white suite and a cloakroom with w/c.
Externally and to the front is a compact garden in lawn and driveway for two cars.
Properties of this calibre rarely stay on the market long and we feel this will be no exception. This property will undoubtedly appeal to first time buyers and investors alike.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- 5.74m x 3.25m (18' 10" x 10' 8")
Feature Bay Window. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Electric Box. Thermostatic heating control. Stairs to first floor.
- 2.41m x 1.88m (7' 11" x 6' 2")
High and low level units with complimentary laminate work tops. Part tiled walls and splash back. Stainless steel gas hob with extractor hood over and oven under. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Wood laminate flooring.
- CLOAKROOM W/C:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.13m (10' 8" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with Monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Wood laminate flooring. Part tiled walls.
- FRONT AND SIDE:
- Garden in lawn with attractive wrought iron railings and gate. Tarmac drive. Storage shed.