Exuding character and charm this superb country home is located in the heart of the County Down countryside between Bangor and Donaghadee.
Enjoying an idyllic setting with far-reaching views this property will be someone's dream home. Although rural there is also convenience on offer as Bangor, Donaghadee, and Newtownards with all their amenities are a short drive away. The property has been extended and enhanced over the years transforming into a desirable country residence.
Internally the property is immaculately presented with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Of particular note are the impressive handpainted kitchen with a family area and the main bedroom suite with balcony. The flexible layout could be ideal for those with older children desiring their own privacy or indeed those with a dependant who requires assistance whilst retaining some independence.
Externally, the landscaped gardens, meandering drive, and garden paths offer a tranquil and peaceful haven to enjoy all year round. A large store/garage/workshop offers the potential of home-working or simply for storing those expensive leisure items. There is excellent parking and utility space.
Rarely does a home of distinction such as this come to the market so we envisage considerable interest in such a strong market.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch
- Slate tile floor. Dual aspect.
- Reception Hall 5.49m (max) x 2.34m (18' (max) x 7'8")
- Wooden flooring. Window to conservatory. Stairs to the first floor. Door to family room.
- Family Room 6.35m x 4.01m (20'10" x 13'2")
- Feature cast iron fire with carved wood surround. Dado rail. Dual aspect. Telephone point. Double doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory 6.35m x 2.97m (20'10" x 9'9")
- Ceramic tile floor. Wired for wall lights. Double doors to rear yard. Door to boiler room.
- Boiler Room 2.13m x 1.88m (7' x 6'2")
- Ceramic tile floor. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Lounge 5.77m x 4.37m (18'11" x 14'4")
- Feature painted brick inglenook fireplace with slate tile hearth, sleeper head, and stove inset. Dual aspect. Door to conservatory. Double doors down to kitchen/living/dining.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 8.71m x 7.87m (28'7" x 25'10")
- Hand-painted wooden high and low-level units with granite work surfaces and drainer. Oil-fired 'Aga' supplying hot water. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated full height fridge. 'Franke' double tub sink with mixer tap. Part tile walls. Feature lighting. Large island unit with granite work surface and electric sockets. 'AEG' oven and grill. Living and dining area with dual aspect and wooden flooring. Stairs to the first floor. Door to rear hall.
- Utility Room 4.14m x 3.35m (13'7" x 11')
- Hand-painted high and low-level units with solid wood surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Dual aspect. Ceramic tile floor.
- Rear Hall 2.21m x 1.80m (7'3" x 5'11")
- Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Door to rear yard. Door to cloakroom. Door to utility room.
- Cloakroom 2.21m x 1.60m (7'3" x 5'3")
- White sanitary ware - WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Electric cupboard. Ceramic tile floor.
- Landing 1
- Large 'Velux' window. Rural views. Storage cupboard including heating control.
- Bedroom 3 4.67m (plus robe) x 3.99m (max) (15'4 (plus robe)
- Feature vaulted ceiling. Bespoke storage and shelving. Window seat - rural views.
- Bedroom 4 6.17m (max) x 4.55m (max) (20'3" (max) x 14'11" (m
- Feature vaulted ceiling. Bespoke storage. Window seat - rural views. Door to further landing.
- Shower Room 3.18m x 2.36m (10'5" x 7'9")
- White sanitary ware - WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Quadrant shower cubicle. 'Velux' window. Storage cupboard. Extractor fan.
- Landing 2
- Feature full-height window with rural views. Two arch walk-throughs. Floor to ceiling window - rural views.
- Main Bedroom Suite 6.96m x 3.86m (22'10" x 12'8")
- Dual aspect. Stunning views. Walk-in wardrobe (8' x 7'2") with bespoke rails and shelving. Roof space access. Door to en suite.
- En Suite Bathroom 2.54m x 2.16m (8'4" x 7'1")
- White suite - WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath with brass mixer tap and telephone style hand-held shower extension. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 6.27m (max) x 4.01m (20'7" (max) x 13'2")
- Light and airy. Television point. Stunning rural views. Double doors to balcony. Door to en suite.
- En Suite Shower Room 1.73m x 1.30m (5'8" x 4'3")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Part tile walls. Wooden flooring. Extractor fan.
- Detached Garage/Store/Workshop 8.69m x 6.99m (height 5.11m) (28'6" x 22'11" (heig
- Full height roller door. Concrete floor. Light and power. Separate lavatory - WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Shared access stone lane. Wooded entrance gates. Decorative pebble drive with brick kerb setts. Gardens in lawn. Mature planting and trees. Brick paths and wooden pedestrian gate. Wooden side gate to shared lane. Paved patios to front and side. Summer house. Outside taps and lighting. Raised beds. Paved rear yard. Rear boundary wall with wooden gate to shared lane. Extensive parking in decorative pebbles. Further wooden gate. Concealed PVC oil tank. Paved utility area at the garage. Septic tank. Further outside tap.
- Traveling out of Bangor on the High Bangor Road toward Donaghadee turn right onto Hawe Road, turn left onto Dam Road the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected. PLEASE NOTE: Turn into the property at the directional arrow provided.