An opportunity to purchase an attractive terrace property within the intimate and popular development of Abbington Manor.
Situated just off Old Belfast Road this property is conveniently located within close proximity of many amenities including Springhill Shopping Complex, Rathmore Primary School, and Carnalea Golf Club. Commuting to Belfast is hassle-free by road or rail.
Internally the property comprises a living room with an attractive fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with a dining area/sunroom, a ground floor WC, three good-sized bedrooms, and a bathroom with a white suite.
Externally, there is off-street parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Additional benefits include a gas-fired central heating system and double glazing throughout.
Socially responsible viewings are available through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch
- Oak effect uPVC front door. Meter box. Ceramic tile floor.
- Living Room 4.62m max x 3.58m max (15'2 max x 11'9 max)
- Feature stone fireplace and hearth. Television and telephone point. Door to rear lobby/stairs.
- Kitchen/Dining/Sunroom 5.82m max x 3.73m max (19'1 max x 12'3 max)
- High and low-level units with laminate worktops. Gas hob with electric oven/grill under. Stainless steel extractor with glass splashback. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC door to rear.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin monobloc tap. Tiled splashback. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace. Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m max x 3.51m (11'8 max x 11'6)
- Front aspect. Television and telephone points.
- Bedroom 2 3.18m x 2.59m (10'5 x 8'6)
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.54m x 1.96m (8'4 x 6'5)
- Rear aspect.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, curved bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Front - Compact garden in patio. Paved path.
Rear - Garden in patio/lawn. Paved path. Vertical board fencing.
- Travelling on Old Belfast Road out of Bangor turn right into Abbington Manor and turn right again. The property will in front.