This three-bedroom semi-detached villa in need of some minor decorative updating offers a superb opportunity to purchase an excellent family home in a desirable area at an affordable price. Located close to transport routes commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier. The Ulster Hospital and Belfast 'George Best' City Airport are both less than twenty minutes' drive away.
Internally, the property consists of a bright lounge and dining area, three good sized bedrooms, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and family bathroom with white suite.
Externally the property, is approached via a tarmac drive leading to an attached garage. The front garden is laid in lawn, whilst the fully enclosed child friendly and private rear garden is ideal for children to play safely or for outside entertaining.
Early viewing is recommended as we anticipate considerable interest in this excellent home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC sliding doors. Ceramic tile floor. Hard wood front door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Under-stair storage including electric payment meter. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.53m (13' 6" x 11' 7")
Wood laminate flooring. Television points. Telephone point. Arch to dining area (9'11" x 9') with double door to rear garden. Dual aspect.
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
High and low level units including glazed display cabinets and laminate work surfaces. Wine rack. Ceramic hob with double oven and grill under and stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Heating control unit. Door to rear garden.
- Shelved hot press cupboard. Access to roof space with light via 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
Rear aspect. Built in bedroom furniture. Rural views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.95m (12' 9" x 9' 8")
Front aspect. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.62m (10' 10" x 8' 7")
Front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Wood laminate flooring.
- 2.24m x 1.68m (7' 4" x 5' 6")
White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with hand held shower extension. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.59m x 2.87m (18' 4" x 9' 5")
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Wrought iron gates. Tarmac drive. Garden in lawn. Mature planting. Red brick raised beds. Paved path. Wooden side gate.
- Garden in lawn. Raised patio. Vertical board fencing. Mature hedging. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Outside light.