Situated in an exclusive gated development of only five detached homes, this superb property offers spacious and flexible family accommodation. Presented to an exacting standard, no expense has been spared in specification which includes, under-floor heating to the ground floor, high quality kitchen with granite work surfaces and a stunning master suite enjoying views over Conlig Reservoir. Commuting to Belfast couldn't be easier, whilst Bangor and Newtownards are a short drive away. Clandeboye Estate and Golf Club are right on the door step.
Internally, this superb home could be further enhanced by completing an already part converted roof space (subject to the necessary controls and permissions). This would add two bedrooms and a bathroom increasing the footprint by approximately seven hundred and fifty square feet.
Externally and to the front is off street parking for three cars. The detached double garage has been converted into a gym and storage; however, this could easily be return to the original garage layout. Both front and rear gardens are laid in lawn with the latter being fully enclosed with access to the reservoir beyond.
A home of distinction that will generate considerable interest. Viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tile floor. Under-floor heating. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Thermostatic heating control. Under stair storage. Cornice ceiling. Stairs to first floor with Oak hand rail and spindles.
- 5.21m x 3.86m (17' 1" x 12' 8")
Feature marble fireplace and hearth. Porcelain tile floor. Underfloor heating. Television point. Cornice ceiling. Thermostatic heating control.
- SNUG/BEDROOM 4:
- 3.76m x 3.45m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
Currently a snug. Porcelain tile floor. Under-floor heating. Television point. Thermostatic heating control.
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 10.13m x 4.01m (33' 3" x 13' 2")
An excellent range of high and low level soft close units with granite work surfaces and upstands. Stainless steel five ring gas hob with extractor hood over. 'Neff' eye level combi and double ovens. 'Samsung' American style fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. 'Blanco' stainless steel sink with mixer tap and granite drainer. Porcelain tile floor. Thermostatic heating control. Security gate intercom. Television point. Open to family area - porcelain tile floor. High and low television points. Open to dining area 11'10" x 11'1"- porcelain tile floor. Thermostatic heating control. Double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for tumble dryer. Concealed gas fired boiler. Alarm control unit. Door to rear garden. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tile floor.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - dual flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Porcelain tile floor. Under-floor heating. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Access to partially converted roof space via 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 9.32m x 3.86m (30' 7" x 12' 8")
Dual aspect with stunning views of reservoir to rear. Bespoke sliding robes. Thermostatic heating control.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Quadrant sower cubicle. Porcelain floor tiles. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.76m (15' 6" x 12' 4")
Front aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.38m (12' 4" x 11' 1")
Stunning views over reservoir. Bespoke sliding robes.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.26m (11' 0" x 7' 5")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and bath with side mounted taps. Tiled round bath. Large, fully tile shower cubicle with sliding door. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- PART CONVERTED ROOF SPACE:
- Block wall and doorways exist for two bedrooms and bathroom offering approximately 750 square feet of additional living space. Current dimensions 27'2" x 12'11" and 27'2" x 20'3"
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 6.4m (21' 0" x 21' 0")
Currently fitted out as a home gym (approx 19'2" x 14'7") with additional storage (approx 21' x 6'7") and acoustic insulation. Television point. Built in fridge. Bespoke seating. Two roller doors. Light and power. Feature soffit lighting.
- Approached via private road and accessed via security gates. Communal lighting. Garden in lawn. Decorative pebbled beds. Brick path. Two side gates. Tarmac drive offering parking for up to three cars. Outside lighting Covered front door.
- Garden in lawn. Mature hedging. Sun house. Access gate to reservoir. Outside lighting. Granite paved patio and path. Vertical board fencing.