An excellent mid-terrace property located just off Bangor ring roads, within walking distance of Springhill Shopping Centre and within close proximity of Bangor’s amenities.
Although dated in decor and in need of updating the property has been maintained over the years and will make an excellent first-time home but would also represent a valid investment with good rental return.
Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a living room, a large kitchen/dining, and a shower room.
Externally the front garden is in flower beds whilst to the rear is a private fully enclosed garden with a concrete patio that can be accessed from parking to the rear.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons
Representing excellent value this property will generate good interest. Early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC door. Electric cupboard. telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 4.24m x 3.43m (13'11" x 11'3")
- feature stone effect clad fireplace with tile hearth and wooden mantle. Television point. Corniced ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.24m x 4.22m (max) (13'11" x 13'10" (max))
- high and low-level units including glazed display cabinets. Laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Dining area. Door to rear hall/utility area.
- Rear Hall/Utility Area 2.01m x 1.80m (6'7" x 5'11")
- Heating control. Door to rear garden.
- Storage over stairs. Hot press cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.24m x 2.62m (13'11 x 8'7")
- Double room.
- Bedroom 2 4.27m x 2.46m (plus recess) (14' x 8'1" (plus rece
- Built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3 2.64m (plus recess) x 2.34m (plus alcove) (8'8" (p
- Built-in robe. Roof space access.
- Shower Room 2.64m x 1.55m (8'8" x 5'1")
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Shower cubicle with 'aqualisa' shower. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside Front
- Wrought iron gate. Concrete path. Flower beds. Stepping stone path. Low level wood fence. Beds in decorative pebbles.
- Outside Rear
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Concrete patio. Concrete steps. Boiler house. Outside light. Vertical board fencing and gate. Pvc Oil tank. Flower beds.
- Traveling on West Circular Road out of Bangor turn left on to Drumhirk Drive at the top of the hill Kircubbin Gardens will be on the left. Please note this is the rear of the property but the best place to access it. A Pinkerton Sale board has been erected.