An excellent detached property full of character and charm with the desirable address of College Avenue, Ballyholme. Vibrant Ballyholme Village is a short stroll away whilst Belfast can be reached in thirty minutes by road or rail making this an excellent proposition for a successful professional. Also in close proximity are Ballyholme Beach, Bangor Golf Club, Ward Park, Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht Clubs. Local nursery's, primary and grammar schools are all close at hand. With its flexible accommodation, period features, character and charm this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Internally the ground floor consists of lounge, drawing room, cloakroom wc and kitchen/dining room. The first floor consists of four well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally, there is a manageable garden and ample parking for up to three cars. An attached garage offers that all important storage. To the rear is a good-sized garden laid in lawn with a raised decked area and mature planting.
As with a property of this age there is some modernisation and updating to be carried out however this is a forever home in a much sought-after location so early viewing is recommended.
- Composite front door. Mosaic tile floor. Dado rail. Painted wood door with stained glass window to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature checkered ceramic tile floor. Dado and picture rails. Stairs to first floor. Under-stair storage. Arch to cloak cupboard. Ceiling roses. Double doors to kitchen.
- 5.46m x 3.45m (17' 11" x 11' 4")
Feature stone fireplace and polished granite hearth. Wooden flooring. Ceiling rose. Cornice ceiling. Television point.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.45m (15' 4" x 11' 4")
Feature cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth. Ceiling rose. bay window. Wooden flooring. Picture rail. television point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.96m x 3.66m (22' 10" x 12' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth and wood surround. Wooden flooring. Two ceiling roses. Cornice ceiling. Dual aspect.
- 6.91m x 2.69m (22' 8" x 8' 10")
High and low level units with granite work surfaces and drainer. New gas hob with 'Smeg' extractor hood over. 'Neff' eye level double oven. Integrated washing machine. 'Kenwood' integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. 'Velux' window. Doors to rear garden.
- 1.8m x 1.65m (5' 11" x 5' 5")
White sanitary ware - wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor.
- LANDING AND RETURN:
- Stairs with wooden hand rail, iron balustrades and carved newel post. Feature stained glass window. Dado rail. Cornice ceiling. PIV system. Ceiling roses.
- 3.66m x 2.57m (12' 0" x 8' 5")
White sanitary ware - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and free-standing claw foot bath including side mixer tap with telephone style hand held shower extension on raised tiled plinth. New PVC clad shower cubicle with rain drop shower head and hand-held shower extension. Wooden flooring. Dual aspect. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.63m (14' 7" x 11' 11")
Wooden floor. Ceiling rose. Cornice ceiling. Television and telephone point. Modern jet shower unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.45m (13' 0" x 11' 4")
Front aspect. Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Wood flooring. Two feature arch windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
Front aspect. Wooden floor. Ceiling rose. Cornice ceiling Picture rail. Two feature arch windows.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
Rear aspect. Mirrored robes. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- 4.65m x 2.24m (15' 3" x 7' 4")
Electric roller door, light and power. Gas fired boiler. Wooden rear door.
- Brick paviour drive and parking. Wrought iron entrance gates and pedestrian gate. Brick paviour side path. Mature hedging and planting.
- Garden in lawn. Raised decked area. Steps to side and steps to garden. Mature hedging and planting. Outside tap. Outside light.