This semi-detached home offers beautifully presented accommodation, ideally positioned with easy access to Belfast and beyond, whilst Bangor Town Centre and Newtonards are just a short distance away.
Internally this property comprises three bedrooms, bedroom one on the ground floor, a living room with gas fire, a modern fitted kitchen with double uPVC doors to rear, and a family bathroom with bath and shower above.
Externally and to the front/side is extensive tarmac parking, feature paved patios, and mature shrubs. Of particular note is the private enclosed rear gardens with feature timber decked area, a delightful private space for the family or alfresco entertaining.
Viewing is a must to appreciate this property. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in storage. Meter box.
- Living Room/Dining 6.27m x 3.00m (20'7 x 9'10)
- Feature fireplace with ornate tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 4.93m x 2.36m (16'2 x 7'9)
- Excellent range of modern high and low-level units with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with hob and electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6 x 7'6)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Front aspect.
- First Floor 4.27m x 1.88m (14 x 6'2)
- Velux style window. New carpet.
- Bedroom 2 5.28m x 2.97m (17'4 x 9'9)
- New carpets. Front Aspect.
- Bedroom 3 5.26m x 2.29m (17'3 x 7'6)
- New carpets. Front aspect.
- Family Bathroom 1.91m x 1.88m (6'3 x 6'2)
- Fully tiled white suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, panelled bath with shower above. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- Front Garden
- Extensive tarmac driveway. Mature shrubs and lawn.
- Rear Garden
- Paved patio areas. Outdoor electrical points. Feature raised timber decking. Mature lawn and shrubs. Vertical paneled fencing.
- Travelling out of Bangor along Abbey Street, turn onto the Newtownards Road, and continue to Rathgael roundabout, turn right onto Rathgael Road then left into Brook Lane, the property will be on the left-hand side.