This double extended detached bungalow with Lough views offers fantastic potential within this sought-after Ballyholme location.
Only a short stroll from Ballyholme Village and Beach, this detached bungalow also offers easy access to the many local amenities including Bangor town centre with its array of shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, and picturesque marina.
Well maintained by the current owners, this double extended property offers a blank canvas for a variety of purchasers to create their ideal home without compromising on location. Internally the flexible accommodation currently comprises four bedrooms, two with wash hand basin facilities and bedroom four/living room with panoramic Lough views, one reception room with a feature fireplace, a fitted kitchen with dining area, Lough views, and own door access to the rear, a family bathroom with bath and shower above, and a detached garage with basement storage.
Externally and to the front/side is extensive gravel parking and a mature lawn/hedging. Of particular note is the mature enclosed rear gardens with delightful aspect - a superb private space to enjoy.
Combining original 1930s period features, double extended accommodation, and panoramic "Bellevue" views - Socially responsible viewing is a must to appreciate the potential of this unique property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Exposed timber flooring. Built-in storage.
- Lounge 3.66m`1.52m max into bay x 3.05m`1.83m (12`5 max i
- Exposed timber flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 1 3.94m into bay x 3.20m (12'11 into bay x 10'6)
- Exposed timber flooring. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.23m (10'11 x 10'7)
- Exposed timber flooring. Side aspect.
- Dining Area 3.35m into bay x 3.20m (11 into bay x 10'6)
- Exposed timber flooring. Lough views.
- Kitchen 2.69m x 2.44m (8'10 x 8)
- Range of high and low-level units with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor.
Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door to rear. Lough views.
- Bathroom 2.34m x 1.57m (7'8 x 5'2)
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and bath with shower above. Partially tiled walls.
- Hallway/Study Area 3.28m x 2.77m (10'9 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 3 5.54m x 3.56m (18'2 x 11'8)
- Double aspect windows. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood door to access rear.
- Bedroom 4
- Double aspect windows. Pedestal wash hand basin. Lough views.
- Outside Front
- Stone pillars/wooden gates. Gravel driveway. Mature lawn and hedging.
- Detached Garage 4.93m x 2.87m (16'2 x 9'5)
- Roller shutter door. Basement storage.
- Outside Rear
- Private mature lawn and hedging. Mature trees. Delightful aspect.
- Travelling along high street, continue onto Ballyholme Road, continue onto Ballyholme Esplanade, after the Esplanade Bar and Grill turn right onto Sandringham Drive then right then left onto Bellevue, the property will be on the left-hand side.