An excellent three-bedroom semi-detached home with a garage located in Straiddorn Green, Comber.
The property is situated a short walk from Nendrum College, Comber Primary School and, 'The Wee Shop' convenience store. Local transport routes and Comber town centre are also close at hand.
Internally the property consists of three good-sized bedrooms, a tastefully decorated lounge with feature multi-fuel stove, large kitchen/dining, downstairs cloakroom - W/C and first-floor bathroom with modern white suite. The property benefits from superb storage throughout making it an ideal family home.
Externally, the property has a brick paviour drive providing off-street parking for up to three cars leading to an excellent garage which is partitioned to provide home working space, gym or teenagers den. The front garden is complemented by a brick paviour path and a wooden covered entrance. To the rear is a garden laid in lawn that benefits from a covered decked area for outside entertaining. The property also benefits from solar panels for hot water, helping to keep running costs to a minimum.
With so much on offer, we anticipate considerable interest in this affordable family home. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood flooring. Electric cupboard. Telephone point. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.24m x 3.51m (13'11" x 11'6")
- Good sized lounge including feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove and tile hearth. Television point.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.38m x 3.45m (max) (17'8" x 11'4" (max))
- Fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low-level units - laminate worktops - range cooker (included in sale) with extractor hood over, one and a quarter stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Pantry with light and power. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Cloakroom WC
- White sanitary ware - W/C and wash-hand-basin. Ceramic tile floor. Wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Hall/Utility Area
- Ceramic tile floor. Utility space plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Door to rear garden.
- Shelved closet. Linen closet with copper cylinder, also housing solar panel controls. Roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.15m (plus robes) (11'7" x 10'4" (plus ro
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in sliding robes. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.48m 3.00m (11'5" 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in storage. Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.18m (max) (8'7" x 7'2" (max))
- Front aspect.
- Family Bathroom 2.29m x 1.98m (7'6" x 6'6")
- White suite comprising - low flush W/C, wash-hand basin, and vanity unit, panelled bath including telephone shower extension and mixer taps with 'Mira Sport' electric shower over. Wall and ceiling in low maintenance PVC cladding. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Garage 8.15m x 2.59m (total) (26'9" x 8'6" (total))
- Roller door. Concrete floor. Light and power. Building control approved. Partitioned at the moment for home working, gym or teenagers den.
- Outside Front
- Brick paviour drive with parking for up to three cars. Garden laid in lawn. Brick paviour path to wooden covered entrance.
- Outside Rear
- Fully enclosed garden. Paved area. Covered raised deck area with light and power. Wooden shed with light (included in sale). Metal boiler house. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
- From Comber Square travel down Bridge Street and turn left onto Darragh Road, travel past both Comber Primary School and Nendrum College and turn left at the convenience store onto Dunsy Way, take the first right and travel for approx two hundred meters, the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons board has been erected.